Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Elie Saab - Spring, Summer 2013

I know everyone expects mainly movie reviews from this blog...well, it's called movie-ism, duh! But occasionally there are going to be some other material posted here as well.
I just watched Elie Saab's fashion show for this year. Needless to say, he's my favorite designer. My other favorite designer is Valentino but since his retirement, the designs of the Valentino house of fashion have become kind of...meh!

I try to convince myself that clothes aren't that important in our lives and it's more important to feed those in need than spend our money on expensive clothes. But who am I kidding! First of all, I am a girl and the clothes are pretty! Second of all, it's really art. You look at the clothes and all you can say is WOW! And there is no harm in making money off your art. He's so good at it. Give me the same material and I can't do much with it! But these people are brilliant. He somehow manages to top himself and surprise us every year! Here's the link to the show, if you are interested (I liked all of them but for some reason I fell in love with the second dress...don't know why!). Enjoy:

Elie Saab Haute Couture Spring Summer 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment