Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday to Tennessee Williams who would have turned 102 today.
I am sharing this mostly because I have a stupid confession to make! For some reason, I always thought that he was a she! :D When yesterday I saw this picture of him under the Huffington Post's article about him and for a minute there my mind went blank! it couldn't match the picture with the title! My mind was like "how on earth did she have a mustache?!"!!! But I had to make peace with the truth finally! :p I'm guessing the reason was that the name "Tennessee" always seemed like a feminine name to me! I don't know why! Let's blame it all on the "language barrier"! Now that's better!


Also, today is Quentin Tarantino's birthday. It feels like it was yesterday that he was a young new director with his Pulp Fiction coming out and he had not turned into a sexual nightmare! :D (I will never get over what Amy Poehler said on Golden Globes night!)

Here's a selection of pictures of Tarantino provided by IMDb in honor of his 50th birthday:


No comments:

Post a Comment