Monday, March 25, 2013

Happy Spring Break!

Hey everyone!

Happy belated spring break!!!

I know you must be disappointed in me...so am I! Everyday I have been thinking about watching a movie and writing here but I had so much work to do, and then came the break and I went on a trip and unfortunately didn't get to watch anything during that time.

I had been begging everyone to go and watch "Escape from the Planet Earth" with me but seems like nobody's into cartoons as I am! And everyone's moving on with their lives and I seem to be the only one sticking to a day-dream and wanting it to become true so bad...and believe it or not, I'm happy with it! But I wish there were more people to go and watch a movie with me at the theater cuz I tried going alone once to a comedy rather recently, to see "This is Forty", and believe you me, it is not fun watching a comedy all by your own in a dark theater, if not pathetic! :p Of course, who cares?! But I have never been a "go alone" person...still working on being independent...but I am too shy! Actually I was talking to my friends the other day about how being shy has affected my personal life. Ah! Enough about me!

Anyway, my point was that I have been trying to get people go see "The Incredible Burt Wonderstone" with me, but nobody seems to be interested. All I wanted to say was that I will make this happen, so just stay tuned! ;) That's all! :)

Thanks for your support! (and the crowd cheers and whistles!)

No comments:

Post a Comment